If you are looking for information on how to become a vendor at the market, click here.
- Blia D Yang - a complete line of seasonal vegetables and free smiles
- Bossy Acres
- Davidson’s Farm (bedding plants, seasonal vegetables, jams)
- Dawn 2 Dusk Gardens - organic veggies from western Wisconsin
- Gardens of Eagan - early-season greenhouse veggies, organic.
- Havlicek’s Veseli Orchards - terrific apples, many varieties!
- Humble Acres - Minnesota-hardy perennials
- Peter’s Pumpkins and Carmen’s Corn “Carmen met Peter in his pumpkin patch almost a decade ago, and hasn’t looked back. While Peter “has been farming since he was a little guy,”–his grandparents owned one of the first greenhouses in the Cities and, says Carmen, he “is in glory when he farms”–Carmen at first did not have much farming experience. Working together…” read more>>
- Pheng Yang - peppers from mild to spicy along with seasonal vegetables
- Svihel Farm – tender berries and great melons
- Sweetland Orchard - Minnesota-grown fruit, fabulous cider, great cake donuts!
- Vang’s Fresh Flowers – spilling out into the market, a cornucopia of color
- Veseli Vrsek Orchard
- Yang’s Fresh Produce - varieties of tomatoes, peppers, herbs and seasonal vegetables
- Xou Yang – potatoes, onions, beets and other seasonal vegetables
- Xue and Ger Vang – tomatoes, kohlrabi, peas, peppers and season vegetables
- Xou’s Farming – carrots, herbs and other veggie goodness
- Yer Yang “Yer Yang’s stall and its accompanying pails of flower bouquets spread out to greet market patrons as they enter Kingfield Farmers Market from the sidewalk along Nicollet Avenue…” read more>>
- Zoua Yang - the best in beets, onions, carrots, leafy vegetables, and more
- Cherry Tree House Mushrooms
- Swede Lake Farm – the best garlic in the state, plus organic tomatoes, edamame, potatoes
- Tiny Planet Produce “Andrea and Ben Hopper, of Tiny Planet Produce, like to call themselves “the new face of farming.” And it’s true; they are young growers with a fresh perspective, who practice diversified farming without synthetic pesticides and other chemicals, and who are contributing to the vibrant sustainable agriculture community of the Saint Croix River Valley. . . .” read more>>
- Walsh Ridge Farm – maple syrup and jams from their western Wisconsin farm
Specialty Food Products
- Beez Kneez - honey and bee-related toys and clothing!
- Bliss Granola - fabulous Minnesota granola and muesli made in a St. Paul kitchen!
- Bogart Loves - moon pies, cupcakes and other treats … some gluten-free
- Braucher’s Sunshine Harvest Farm – our grass-fed-meat vendor; beef, chicken, pork, lamb
- Cafe Palmira - coffee, hot and iced
- Groveland Confections - to-die-for truffles, nut rolls and chocolate goodies
- Gustola Granola
- Hazelwood Creek Farm - canned pears, pickles, peaches, spaghetti sauce, salsa and more
- Love Tree Farm - cave-aged cheese from runny to hard; incredible, complex tastes
- Martha’s Joy Pickles – “LIVE LAUGH LOVE,” a tin frog named Murphy holds a sign bearing this adage outside of Martha’s Joy pickle stand at Kingfield Farmers Market. The LIVE LAUGH LOVE philosophy also radiates from Martha Jackson, pickle-maker extraordinaire, and her husband David, who bring their combined 20+ years of pickling experience—and their lifelong sense of joy—to Kingfield’s market. read more>>
- Singing Hills Goat Farm – goat cheeses, including a savory chevre
- Sun Street Breads - our much-loved baker; great scones, cookies, biscuits and fresh bread!
- Wild Run Salmon - Matt fishes for cod and salmon in Alaska on his boat “The Blue Ox,” but he lives in St. Paul! He custom-packs his own catch.
- Chef Shack - Indian-spiced mini-donuts to bison burgers and pulled pork tacos
- Crema Cafe and Sonny’s Ice Cream - a Lyndale neighborhood favorite
- Foxy Falafel – amazing pitas and pedal-powered smoothies
- Gai Gai Thai – Thai grilled delights!
- Barn Swallow Garden – fantastic knitwear
- Bright Sun Candles - dozens of great-smelling varieties
- Gwyn’s Natural Soap – gentle aroma and gentle on your skin
- Mi Casa Studios - found objects lovingly transformed
- Midwest Special Services
- New Leaf Letterpress
- PixieSpit - Quilts and other sewn goods
- Plantworn - screenprinting and sewn clothing from mostly organic sources
- Sassy Knitwear - organic, hand-dyed clothing
- Serves You Right